CDRWIN 10 is concentrated and proven burning power for your CD-, DVD- and / or Blu-ray-writer with a new and modern interface, which offers the most important functions quickly and clearly arranged.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art technology, CDRWin 10 is providing those qualities, which already made the predecessors very successful: reliability, velocity, comprehensive functionality and a straightforwardness that directly leads to success.
Get now with CDRWIN 10 an ideal burning software package for starters and professionals. Now also compatible with Windows 8.
- Direct copy of data-CDs/DVDs (incl. computer games) and audio-CDs
- Burning and creation of ISO-, BIN- and XMD-images as well as Cue-Files
- Authoring of Orange Book-compatible data-CDs (CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA) as well as data-DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Also suitable for creation of MP3- and h.264/MPEG-4-CDs/ DVDs & Blu-ray discs
- Automatic setting of the platform-overlapping ISO 9660-file system and the Windows Joliet file system for display of long file names and complex directory structures
- Authoring of Red Book-compatible audio-CDs (CD-DA) in Disc-at-Once-mode with manually adjustable track breaks and CD-Text
- Support of Disc at Once (very important, e.g. for standard-compliant creation of audio-CDs and when copying from CDs/DVDs), Track at Once (important in case data-CDs are to be extended retroactively) and Session at Once (CD-extra)
- Ripping of audio-CDs in MP3/WMA or WAV. Supports the reading of CD-Text, freedb.org and the manual input of title information
- UDF support for burning DVD structures
- freedb-data can be edited and are stored locally in a cache
- Fast or complete deletion of re-writable media
- Caching system for optimization of system configuration and guarantee of safe burning procedure
- Multi-Session support for data discs
- Support of all known blank CD sizes from 21 to 99 minutes length, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R and BD-RW. Overburning of CD-Rs is also possible.
- Support of various techniques for buffer underrun protection, e.g. BurnProof
- Audio- and data projects can be stored and loaded
- Retroactive finalizing of CD/DVDs/Blu-ray discs possible
- Future-proof: automatic support for new burners. More than 1000 burners tested successfully, among others Acer, ACTIMA, AOpen, APACHI, ARTEC, ASUS, BTC, Compaq, CenDyne (Verbatim), Creative Labs, Cyberdrive, CyQ’ve, Delta, DynaTec, Dysan, Freecom, Fujitsu Siemens, Goldstar, Grundig, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Hightech, Hi-Val, Imation, Iomega, JVC, Kodak, LaCie, LG, Lifetec, Lite-On, Media FORM, Medion, Memorex, Mem-Up, Micro Solutions, Microboards of America, MicroNet Technology, Mitsubishi, Mitsumi, Mustek, Nec, Olympus, Optima, OTI, Pacific Digital, Panasonic (Matsushita), Philips, Pinnacle, Pioneer, Plasmon, Plextor, Procom Technology, QPS, R-Quest, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Smart & Friendly, Sony, Taiyo Yuden, TDK, Teac, Terratec, Tevion; That’s write, Toshiba, Traxdata, Turtle Beach, Waitec, Wearnes, Yamaha and more
- Supports ATAPI-, SCSI-, SATA-, Firewire- and USB-drives
- Includes an ASPI driver for Windows
- Incl. ATIP and ADIP-display
- Incl. sector viewer of discs
- Support for Drag & Drop
CDRWIN 10 can handle almost any drive that is presently on the market. Even a large number of old drives that were released before 1998 are supported.
– Product homepage: http://engelmann.com/en-us/cdrwin.php